AIMS & GOALS
Ever since Allah [swt] sent His Apostle Muhammad (saw), the plots to abort and extinguish His Light continue to this day, and will continue until Allah inherits the earth. One of the oldest of these endeavors, which survived to our present day, is Shi'asm, the mother of all esoteric cults. This home page is dedicated to expose one of the most dangerous cults ever existed in history of Islam, namely the Ithna Ashary (Twelver) Shi'ites, also known as Ja'fary or Imami Shi'ites.
It is our goal in the first place to clear our responsibility before Allah [swt] on a day, when neither wealth nor sons are of any benefit to anyone save him who comes to Allah with a sound heart. Second, to establish the proof against those who are ignorant on the apostacy status of this cult, before Allah on the Day of Reckoning. Hence, by establishing such a proof from the recognized authentic books of this cult, it is our hope that our readers would take seriously this issue and not fall prey to the deception of this Kafir cult.
METHODOLOGY: It is but logical for any researcher, in order to get a fair conclusion, to use the primary sources that are recognized as authentic and held valid by the adherents. It is our commitment to our dear readers, to hold to this principle and to furnish as detailed references as possible, and invite them to investigate them on their own. Furthermore, we chose to present this material in a form of Questions and answers, to enable the reader to pin point a specific area of interest.
A. Shi'i Sources: (1) al-Kafi: Thiqatul-Islam (Trust of Islam), Abu Ja'far Muhammad bin Yaqoub bin Ishaaq al-Kulainy Ar-Razi (d.328/329 h). Edited & Commented on by: Ali Akbar al-Ghaffari, 3rd Edition, 1388 h. Publisher: Daar al-Kutub al-Islamiyyah (Home of Islamic Books). Murtada Akhondi,Tehran, Bazar Sultani, No.48, Tel: 562-0410 / 562-7449; Fax: 306-944,Iran
Following are some quotations from Shi'a sources regarding the authenticity (Sahih) of al-Kafi:
(A) "Then other scholars of various ranks wrote many books in the fundamentals, gathered, collected and organized by a group of the most trustworthy scholars of Hadith, in classified groups, possibly, the greatest of all is al-Kafi by al-kulainy (d.329h), Man La Yahdurhu al-Faqeeh by Ibn Babawaih (d.381h), Tahtheeb al-Ahkaam and al-Istibsaar, both by Sheikh al-Tusi (d.460h)"al-Kafi (fil-Usool): Hussain Ali Mahfouz, PhD, Introduction, , vol.1,pp.4,5
(B) Under subtitle, Main Resources, Ghulam Haider Asai, PhD, wrote:
"Sunnah and Hadith. The second universal source of Islam is the Sunnah, which comprises sayings, actions and approvals of the Prophet Muhammad. Their reportage in narration is called Hadith. Six collections are recognized as authentic by the Sunni Muslims; the Shi'ah recognize Al-Kulini's collection, entitled "Al-Kafi," as earliest and authentic."Dr. Ghulam Haider Aasi, Associate Professor of Islamic Studies and the History of Religions, American Islamic College, Chicago; Trustee of the Council for a Parliament of the World's Religions. http://www.origin.org/ucs/sbcr/islam.htm(Taken from A SourceBook for Earth's Community of Religions)
(C) "(al-Kafi) is the greatest of the four Canonical relied-on books, nothing like it was ever written in quoting members of the messenger's household, by Trust of Islam Muhammad bin Ishaaq bin Yaqoub al-kulainy ArRazi, died 328h. A group of the most renown Shi'ites complimented the book, as in the Introduction by al-Husain Ali:(2) Nahjul-Balaghah: (Collection of Ali bin Abi Talib's sayings and letters):by al-Sharif Abul-Hasan Muhammad ArRadi bin al-Hasan al-Musawi (359-406 h).
In the preface of the English edition, we read the quotation that Allamah Alauddin Qarshaji (d.875h) writes in his explanation of scholar Toosi's words
"The most eloquent of them in speech" That this is evidence by the book Nahjul-Balagha while rhetoricians have held that his utterances are below the words of the Creator but above the words of the created"Nahjul-Balaghah, p.22, Ansariyan Publication; P.o.Box 55, Qum, Iran, 1981
*Note that this means Ali's utterances are far better and more eloquent than those of the Messenger of Allah (saw).
(3) Commentery on Nahjul-Balaghah: Ibn Abil-Hadeed, Edited by Muhammad Abul-Fadl Ibrahim, Daar al-Jeel Publication, Beirut, Lebanon 1407 h, 1987 ce
(4) Aqaa'id al-Imamiyyah: Muhammad Rida al-Muzaffar, Daar al-Irshaad al-Islami publication, Beirut, Lebanon, 1409 h, 1988 ce
(5) Rasaa'il: Sayyid Sa'eed Akhtar al-Ridawi, Mu'assasat Ansaryan, P.O.Box 187, Qum, Iran, Tel: 741-744, 1416 h, 1996 ce
(6) al-Ithna Ashariyyah wa Ahlul-Bayt: Muhammad Jawaad Mughniyyah, Daar al-Tayyaar al-Jadeed publication, Beirut, Lebanon, P.O.Box 25-45. 5th Edition, 1409 h, 1989 ce
(7) Hathihi Hiyal-Wahhabiyyah: Muhammad Jawaad Mughniyyah (no year or printing house information is provided)
(8) Limatha Ikhtartu Madhhab al-Shi'a: Muhammad Mur'iy al-Amin al-Antaki; Mu'assasat al-A'lami Printing, Beirut, Lebanon, P.O.Box 7120 (no year provided)
(09) Maqaatil al-Taalibiyyeen: Abul-Faraj al-Asfahani (284-356 h, al-Sharif al-Radi Publication, 1st edition, (1414 HQ - 1372 H Sh), Amir Printing, Iran
(10) Ma'aani al-Akhbaar: The Honorable Abu Ja'far Muhammad bin Ali bin al-Husain bin Babawaih al-Qummi, aka al-Sadooq (d.381 h). Edited by Ali Akbar al-Ghaffari, Mu'assasat al-A'lami publications, Beirut, Lebanon. P.O.Box 7120, Tel: 833-447, 833-453, 1st edition 1410 h - 1990 ce,
(11) al-Khisaal: The Honorable Abu Ja'far Muhammad bin Ali bin al-Husain bin Babawaih al-Qummi, aka al-Sadooq (d.381 h). Edited by Ali Akbar al-Ghaffari, Mu'assasat al-A'lami publications, Beirut, Lebanon. P.O.Box 7120, Tel: 833-447, 833-453, 1st edition 1410 h - 1990 ce
(12) Amaali al-Sadooq: The Honorable Most Senior Abu Ja'far Muhammad bin Ali bin al-Husain bin Babawaih al-Qummi, aka al-Sadooq (d.381 h. Introduction by Sheikh Husain al-A'lami, Mu'assasat al-A'lami publications, Beirut, Lebanon. P.O.Box 7120, Tel: 833-447, 833-453, 1st edition 1400 h - 1980 ce
(13) Kamaalud-Din wa Tamaamun-Ni'mah: The Honorable Most Senior Abu Ja'far Muhammad bin Ali bin al-Husain bin Babawaih al-Qummi, aka al-Sadooq (d.381 h. Introduction and Editing by Sheikh Husain al-A'lami, Mu'assasat al-A'lami publications, Beirut, Lebanon. P.O.Box 7120, Tel: 833-447, 833-453, 1st edition 1412 h - 1991 ce
(14) al-Ihtijaaj: Abu Mansour Ahmad bin Ali bin Abi Talib al-Tabarsi (6th century H. scholar) Introduction and Editing by Sheikh Muhammad Bahrul-Uloom, Mu'assasat al-A'lami publications, Beirut, Lebanon. P.O.Box 7120, Tel: 833-447, 833-453, 2nd edition 1410 h - 1989 ce
(15) Mafaatih al-Jinaan: Sheikh Abbas al-Qummi, 2nd edition, Introduction and Editing by Sheikh Husain al-A'lami, Mu'assasat al-A'lami publications, Beirut, Lebanon. P.O.Box 7120, Tel: 833-447, 833-453, 2nd edition 1418 h - 1998 ce
(16) Tafseer al-Qummi: Abul-Hasan Ali bin Ibrahim al-Qummi (a celibrity scholar of the 3rd Hijri Century, died around 307h) Mu'assasat al-A'lami publications, Beirut, Lebanon. P.O.Box 7120, Tel: 833-447, 833-453, 1st edition 1412 h - 1991 ce
* al-Kulainy, author of al-Kafi, narrated most of the ahadith reported in this Tafseer. al-Qummi was one of the companions of the 11th Imam al-Hasan al-Askari. Ibn Babawaih al-Qummi, aka al-Sadooq, also narrated much of the ahadith that this dajjal produced and/or fabricated.
(17) al-Thaaqib fil Manaaqib: Abu Ja'far Muhammad bin Ali al-Tusi, aka Ibn Hamzah, Introduction & Editing by; Nabil Rida 'Alwaan, Daar al-Zahraa' Publishing, 1st edition, Beirut, Lebanon, 1411 h -1991 ce
(18) al-Irshaad fee Ma'rifat Hujajillahi alal-Ibaad: Abu Abdallah Muhammad bin Muhammad bin An-Nu'maan al-Ukbury al-Baghdadi, aka Sheikh al-Mufeef, (336-413 h), Edited by Mu'assasat Aal-al-Bayt [as] li Ihyaa' At-Turaath, 1st edition, Beirut, Lebanon 1416 h- 1995 ce, P.O.Box 24/34, Tel: 820-843, Cellular: 03-890-820, Fax: 601-019
(19) Murooj al-Thahab: (History) Abul-Hasan Ali bin al-Husain bin Ali al-Mas'oudi (d. 346 h, 957 ce). 6th edition, Daar al-Andalus Publication, Beirut, Lebanon, 1404 h- 1984 ce, P.O.Box 11-4553, Tel: 317-162, 316-401, Telex: 23683
(20) al-Muraja'aat: Abdul-Husain Sharaf Ad-Deen al-Musawi, Editing & Commentery by Husain Ar-Radi, Mu'assasat Daar al-Kitaab al-islami (no year of printing or publisher provided)
(21) Haqqul-Yaqeen fee Ma'rifat Usool Ad-Deen: Grand Allamah Sayyid Abdallah Shubbar (1188-1242 h), Daar al-Adwaa', Beirut , Lebanon1st edition, 1404 h-1983 ce
(22) Tafseer al-Hibari: al-Husain bin al-Hakam bin Muslim al-Hibari, aka Abu Abdallah al-Kufi (d. 286 h), Edited by Sayyid Muhammad Rida al-Husaini, 1st edition, Mu'assasat Aal-Al-bayt li Ihyaa' At-Turaath, P.O.Box 24/34 1408 h-1987 ce, Tel: 820-843
(23) Ahul-Bayt: Maqamuhum-Manhajuhum-Masaaruhum, Publication of al-Balagh Foundation, P.O.Box 1977/19395, Republic of Iran, 1st edition, 1406 h-1986 ce. "Not for sale- To Be Given Free"
(24) Ibn Taymiyah: His Life & Creed: by Saa'ib Abdul-Hamid, al-Ghadir for Research & Publishing, P.O.Box 11-643, Beirut, lebanon, Tel: 833-822
(25) Haqaa'iq al-Ta'weel fee Mutashaabih At-Tanzeel: by Assayid al-Sharif al-Radi (d.406 h), Commentary of Allamah Muhammad al-Rida Aal Kashif al-Ghitaa', Daar al-Adwaa', 1st edition, Beirut, Lebanon, P.O.Box 25/40, 1406 h-1986 ce,
(26) Ash-Shi'a wat-Tas-heeh "The Struggle Between Shi'ites & Shi'asm": Allamah Musa al-Musawi, PhD, Publication of the Grand Islamic Council (Shi'a) 1987, : 2210 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 451, Santa Monica, CA 90403
[ This is one of the most interesting Shi'a book I have in my library. The author is the grandson of the Grand Imam Sayyid Abul-Hasan al-Musawi al-Isbahani, born in Najaf, Iraq 1930. He graduated with Master Degree in Islamic Fiqh "Ijtihad" from Najaf, and PhD in Islamic Legislation from University of Tehran, Iran 1955. He also earned a PhD in Philosophy from the University of Paris "Sorborn".
From 1960-62 he was a professor of Islamic Economy in University of Tehran, and a professor of Islamic Philosophy, 1968-78 at the University of Baghdad, Iraq. In 1979, he was elected president of the Grand Islamic Council, West Coast, and a visiting professor in many universities like University of Tripoli, Libya (1973-74), Harvard University (1975-76), and L.A. University (1978).
The author, as a Shi'ite Scholar, strongly criticized much of the Shi'ites fake beliefs and a leader for a genuine reformation. It is my intention to use his argument as a support to unmask the hidden creed of Shi'asm. No one can afford not to have this book in his/her library].
(27) 'Aqeedat al-Shi'a: Sayyid Husain Yousuf Makki al-'Amili, Daar al-Andalus for Printing & Publication, 1st edition, Beirut, Lebanon, 1382 h-1963 ce.
(28) Mafateeh al-Jinaan: Sheikh Abbas al-Qummi (see item 15), Translated to Arabic by Sayyid Muhammad Rida An-Nuri An-Najafi, Daar At-Ta'aaruf lil-Matboo'aat, Harat Huraik, al-Manshiyyah, Dukash St. al-Husain Bldg, P.O.Box 11-8601 - 11-643, (Most likely Beirut , Lebanon), Tel: 837-857, 823-685, 1414 h-1995 ce.
(29) Waq'at Siffien: Nasr bin Muzahim al-Minqari (d. 212 h), Commentary & Editing by Abdussalaam Muhammad Haroon, Daar al-Jeel, 1st edition, Beirut, Lebanon, 1410 h,1990 ce
(30) Faslul-Khitaab fee Ethbaat Tahreef Kitaab Rabbil-Arbaab: (The Decisive Verdict In Proving The Distortion of the Book of the Lord of Lords) By Ayatullah Mirza Husain Nuri al-Mazindarani al-Tabarsi (d. 1320 h) Printed in Iran.
(31) Tafseer al-'Ayyashi (Attafseer bil-Ma'thour): Muhammad bin Masoud bin 'Ayyash asSalami asSamarqandi (3rd century h), Commentary and Edited by: Sayyid Hashim arRasooli al-Mahallaty, Printing and Publishing of al-Maktabah al-Ilmiyyah al-Islamiyyah, Tehran, Iran, 1380 h-1960 ce. (Introduction to this edition by: Muhammad Husain al-Tabatabai al-Tibrizi - author of al-Mizan fee Tafseer al-Qur'an )
(32) Tafseer al-Burhaan: al-'Allamah, al-Muhaddith, al-Mutabahhir, Sayyid Hashim At-Tobari al-Bahrani (d.1107 h-or 1109h), Qum, 1393 h, Iran
(33) al-Safee fee Tafseer al-Qur'an: al-'Arif, al-Muhaqqiq, al-Muhaddith, Muhammad bin al-Murtada (al-Muhsin), aka al-Fayd al-Kashani (d. 1091h)Beirut, Lebanon
(34) Wasa'il Ash-Shi'a ela Tahseel Masaa'il Ash-Shari'ah: al-Muhaddith al-Shaheer, Sheikh Muhammad bin al-Hasan al-Hur al-'Amily (d. 1104 h), Tehran 1386 h
(35) Ethbaat al-Hudaat bin-Nusoos wal-Mu'jizaat: al-Muhaddith al-Shaheer, Sheikh Muhammad bin al-Hasan al-Hur al-'Amily, Qum, Iran
(36) Majma'ul-Bayaan fee Tafseer al-Qur'an: al-'Allamah, al-Muhaqqiq, al-Adeeb, Sheikh Abu Ali al-Fadl bin al-Hasan At-Tabarsi (d. 548 h), Tehran 1380 h, Iran
(37) Asl al-Shi'a wa Usooliha: Muhammad al-Hussain Aal Kashif-al-Ghata, Beirut, Lebanon
(38) Ash-Shia Fit-Tareekh: Muhammad Husain Az-Zain, 2nd edition, Beirut, Lebanon 1399 h.
(39) Kashful-Asraar: Rabbi Ayatullah Rohullah Khomeini, Translated to Arabic by Muhammad al-Bandari, PhD, Introduction and Commentary by: Muhammad Ahmad al-Khateeb, PhD, 3rd edition, Daar Ammaar Pulication, P.O.Box 921691 Jordan 1988 ce
B. AhluSunnah Sources: (01) al-Qur'an al-Kareem
(02) Sahih al-Bukhari
(03) Sahih Muslim
(04) al-Imam As-Sadiq: Imam Muhammad Abu Zahra, Daar al-Fikr al-Arabi (no information on year of printing)
(05) al-Imam Zayd: Imam Muhammad Abu Zahra, Daar al-Fikr al-Arabi (no information on year of printing)
(06) Mukhtasar At-Tuhfa al-Ithna Ashariyyah: By Shah Abdul-Aziz Ghulam Hakim Dahlawi. Translated from Parsian to Arabic (1227 h) by Ghulam Muhammad bin Muhyid-Deen bin Omar al-Aslami, Editing by the Iraqi Scholar (1301 h) Sayyid Mahmood Shukry al-Aloosi. Printed in Turkey: Hakikat Kitabevi, Darussefaka Cad No: 57/A P.K. 35; 34262-Fatih, Istanbul, Tel: 523 45 56, Turkey 1988
(07) Mu'aamalt al-Hukkaam fee Daw-il-Kitaab Was-Sunnah: Abdussalaam bin Barjas bin Nasir Aal Abdul-Kareem, Daar As-Salaf for Publication & Distribution, 4th edition, Riyad, Saudi Arabia, 1416 h, 1995 ce, P.O.Box 52365, zip code 11563. Tel: 425-8554
(08) Tafseer Ayaat al-Ahkaam: by Muhammad Ali Assabouni, Maktabat al-Ghazali, Damascus, Syria, 1400 h-1980 ce
(09) Let Us Find the Right Islam: Saeed Ismael, 1983
(10)-Ash-Shi'a WasSunnah: Ehsan Elahi Zaheer (rahimahullah), Published by Idara Tarjumaan Al-Sunnah, 475 Shadman, Lahore, Pakistan, 21st edition, 1403 h-1983 ce, Tel: 413-131, 413-130
(11) al-Shi'a wat-Tashayyu': Ehsan Elahi Zaheer (rahimahullah), Published by Idara Tarjumaan Al-Sunnah, 475 Shadman, Lahore, Pakistan, 3rd edition, 1404 h-1984 ce, Tel: 413-131, 413-130
(12) Protocols Ayaat Qum: Abdallah al-Ghaffari, PhD, 2nd Edition, 1411 h. (13) al-'Aqaa'id al-Shi'iyyah: Nasirud-Deen Shah, 1st edition, 1407 h-1987 ce
(14) At-Tabaqaat al-Kubraa: Muhammad bin Sa'd (d. 230 h), Daar al-Fikr Publishing, 1st edition, 1414 h-1994 ce, P.O.Box 11/7061, Beirut, Lebanon. Tel: (international) 860-962
(15) Mizaan al-I'tidaal fee Naqd Ar-Rijaal: Abu Abdullah Muhammad bin Ahmad bin Othman al-Thahabi (d. 748 h) Edited by: Ali Muhammad al-Bajawi, Daar al-Fikr Publishing, (No further info provided)
(16) al-Asaas Fis-Sunnah wa Fiqhihaa: Sa'eed Hawwa, Daar Assalaam Publishing, 120 al-Azhar st. (al-Ghoriyah, Egypt), 2nd edition, 1412 h-1992 ce, Tel: 932-820, 263-1578, Fax: 262-175
(17) Surataan Mutadaddataan: (Two Contradictory Images between AhluSunnah & Imami Shi'ites) by: Abul-Hasan Ali al-Hasani al-Nadawi, Daar al-Basheer publishing, 1st edition, Jeddah, P.O.Box 2895, Saudi Arabia, zip 21461, 1410 h-1990 ce,