To our best knowledge, there is no religion or cult in the world, more disgracing, more humiliating, more belittling and more degrading to women than the Shi'i Religion ever. This is another proof that the Jewish Rabbis, starting with Abdullah bin Saba'- the founder of Shi'ism - had a lot to do in formulating this so-called "Shi'i Islam" to act as a cavity, or better said, as the AIDS virus to destroy the Muslim Ummah from within. This page is dedicated to expose all I was able to read from the Shi'i Rabbis books regarding women, their usage as mere sexual objects and homosexuality, hoping to shed some light on this dark area of Shi'ism.
General Characteristics of women:
(1)"Narrated to us Ali bin Ahmad bin Abdullah bin Ahmad bin Abi Abdillah al-Barqi: Narrated my father, from his grandfather Ahmad bin Abi Abdillah, from his father, from Muhammad bin Abi Omair, from more than one person from the Truthful Ja'far bin Muhammad from his father, from his forefathers, peace be on them, said:al-Amaali: Ibn Babawaih al-Qummi, the 37th council, narration No. 6, p.172
(2) "Narrated few of our friends on the authority of Ahmad bin Abi Abdillah, from his father, from Wahab, from (Imam) Abu Abdullah [as] said: Amirul-Mu'mineen (Ali) [as] said:al-Kafi ( fil Furoo' ): al-Kulainy, Kitaab al-Nikah, Chapter What's Recommended for Women Who Reached pubery...; vol.5, p.337, narration 6.
Women are less Intelligent !!??:
"Narrated Muhammad bin Omar bin Salamah bin al-Baraa' al-Hafiz al-Baghdadi: Narrated to us Ahmad bin Abdallah al-Thaqafi Abul-Abbas saying: Narrated to us Issa bin Muhammad al-Katib saying: Narrated to me al-Madayini from Ghiyath bin Ibrahim from the Truthful Ja'far bin Muhammad from his father from his grandfather, peace be on them, said: Ali bin Abi Talib [as] said:al-Amaali: Ibn Babawaih al-Qummi, the 40th Council, narration No. 9, p.189
Q: What do Women, vehicles and houses have all in common according to the Infallible Shi'i Imams? A: bad luck. LOL
Following is an interesting narration that induces us to ask whether Ali [ra] treated Fatimah [ra] as he advised the others:
"Narrated to us Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Yahya al-'Attaar saying: Narrated to us my father from Muhammad bin al-Husain bin Abil-Khattab from Muhammad bin Sinaan, from Abi al-Jarood from Abu Ja'far al-Baqir [as] from his father, from his grandfather [as] saying: Amirul-Mu'mineen (Ali) [as] said:Al-Amaali: Ibn Babawaih al-Qummi, 50th Council, Narration No.8, p.250
Lying on the Prophet [saw]:
al-Khisaal: Ibn Babawaih al-Qummi, Chapter of the Three, narration 15, p.86
(2) "Narrated to us my father [ra] saying: Narrated to us Sa'd bin Abdallah, from Ahmad bin al-Husain bin Sa'eed, from Abu al-Husain al-Hadramiy, from Musa bin al-Qasim al-Bajaliy, from Jameel bin Darraj, from Muhammad bin Sa'eed, from al-Muhariby, from Ja'far bin Muhammad, from his father, from his forefathers, from Ali [as] saying: The Messenger of Allah [sawa] said: Three (type of situations) are good lie in them: Trickery in a war, promising your wife, and reconciliation between people. There are three (types of situations) where telling the truth becomes ugly: snitching, telling the man something he may dislike about his wife, and to disbelieve the man over the rumor. He further said: And there are three (types of people) sitting with them kills the heart: sitting with the low class, talking to women, and sitting with the wealthy people".al-Khisaal: Ibn Babawaih al-Qummi, Chapter of the Three, narration 20, p.87
(3) (Narrated) Ali bin Muhammad, from Salih bin Abi Hammaad, from Haroon bin Muslim, from Buraidah bin Mu'awiyah from Abu Abdullah [as] said: A man came to the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] saying: O Messenger of Allah, I have the greatest of what men carry (size wise), is it fine if I use my own animals, like a camel or a donkey? Because indeed women cannot handle mine. The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] said: Allah most Exalted did not creat you until He created who can handle you. The man left, but soon returned and repeated to the Messenger of Allah what he initially told him. The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] said: Why don't you seek a tall black woman? (Imam Abu Abdallah) Said: The man left, but soon returned to the Messenger [pbuh] saying: I really testify that you are indeed the Messenger of Allah. I looked for the type you asked me to seek and found who can handle me and I am contended".al-Kafi ( fil Furoo' ): al-Kulainy, Kitaab An-Nikah; Chapter Allah the Exalted Created for the People Their Peers; vol.5, p.336, narration 1.
Discussion: What is actually meant by this narration, is that the man asked about having sex with the animals, and the Messenger [saw] did not rebuke him or forbid him from doing such horrible act, but simply told him, get a tall black woman, she can handle it. In other words, since the Messenger [saw] did not strongly condemn such a request, there is a room for those who feel like trying animals to do so. It further explains why the Ayatullas of Iran are focusing on Africa for their missionaries. LOL
Virtues of Women's Lust Over Men's:
(1) Several of our friends narrated, from Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Issa, from al-Husain bin Sa'eed, from al-Husain bin 'Alwaan, from Sa'd bin Tareef, from al-Asbagh bin Nabatah said: Amirul-Mu'mineen (Ali) [as] said:al-Kafi (fil Furoo'): al-Kulainy, Kitaab al-Nikah, Chapter The Virtues of Women's Lust Over The Men's, vol.5, p.337, narration 1.; al-Khisaal: Ibn Babawaih al-Qummi, Chapter of the Ten, Section: Lust Is Ten Parts, p.338, Narration 28.
Discussion: Please read the narration once again. Does it make a sense? Probably the "Infallible" meant to say: each woman would have had nine men hanging to her. hahahahahaha
What is more interesting thou, is the commentary of Ibn Babawaih al-Qummi on this narration. He wrote in the footnote: "Allah the Exalted, created lust in ten parts: Ten for men, and one for women. But that is specifically for Bani Hashim and their Shi'ites. And for the women of Bani Umayyah and their supporters, the lust is ten parts: nine for women, and one for men" ahahhahahaahhaha Subhanallah how Judaism work wonders.
(2) "Several of our fellows narrated, from Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Khalid, from Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Abi Nasr, from whoever narrated to him, from Ishaaq bin Ammaar said: (Imam) Abu Abdullah [as] said:al-Kafi (fil Furoo'): al-Kulainy, Kitaab al-Nikah, Chapter The Virtues of Women's Lust Over The Men's, vol.5, p.337, narration 2; al-Khisaal: Ibn Babawaih al=Qummi, Chapter of The Ten, Section: Woman Has Patience of Ten Men, p.339, narration 32
"Several of our fellows narrated, from Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Issa, from Muhammad bin Sinaan, from Abu Khalid al-Qammaat, from Durais, from (Imam) Abu Abdullah [as] said:Ibid, p. 339, Narration 3.
Comments: Please compare to the previous narration. Any discrepency on the part of the "Infallible" ? LOL
UM Kalthoom, The Daughter of Ali: One of the major embarassements to Shi'ites, is the fact that Ali [ra] gave his daughter Um Kulthoom to Amirul-Mu'mineen Omar bin al-Khattab as a wife. This, if indicative of any, is an indication that Ali [ra] had no hard feelings toward Amirul-Mu'mineen Omar, to the contrary, he named three of his sons in the following order: Abu Bakr, Omar & Othman. A fact, the Shi'ites hate to mention, and actually seldome mention them, or attribute any virtues to them, simply because it will ruin the myth that the Jew Ibn Saba' fabricated for them. Let us examine what they have to say about this marriage:
(1) "(Narrated) Ali bin Ibrahim, from his father, from Ibn Abi Umair, from Hisham bin Salim and Hammaad, from Zurara, from Abu Abdullah [as] in reference to the marriage of Um Kalthoom, said:al-Kafi (fil Furoo'): al-Kulainy, Book of Nikah, Chapter: Marriage of Um Kulthoom, vol. 5, p. 346, Narration 1.
(2) "(Narrated) Muhammad bin Abi Umair, from Hisham bin Salim from Abu Abdullah [as] said:al-Kafi (fil Furoo'): al-Kulainy, Book of Nikah, Chapter: marriage of Um Kalthoom, vol. 5, p. 346, Narration 2.
The Scientific Side Effect of Wearing Black & Yellow Shoes:
"Narrated to us my father [ra] saying: Narrated Ahmad bin Idris saying: Narrated to me Muhammad bin Ahmad, from Musa bin Omar, from Abdallah bin Jablah, from Hanan bin Sudair who said:al-Khisaal: Ibn Babawaih al-Qummi, Chapter of the Three, narration 50, p.99
* Similar reports are found in al-Kafi(fil-Furoo'): al-Kulainy, Kitaab: AzZay wat-Tajammul (Apparel & Beautification), Chapter: Shoe Colors, vol.6, p.465, narrations: 1, 2 & 4
Comments: It is time to put the Imam's infallibility on the line. Either all Shi'a who wear black shoes are on Viagra or those Imams don't know what they are talking about. ahahhahahahahhaha but if that what happens to the man, I wonder what would happen to the woman who wears a black shoe, LOL
Let's Go Eye Shopping:
There is basically nothing taught by Allah [swt] & His Messenger [saw] that the Shi'i Rabbis agree to. In fact, there is no evil left that they did not enjoin on their followers, starting with the 1st step of spreading Zina (fornication, adultery) which is to eye shop women, when Allah [swt] said, in several places in His Glorious Book: 24:30 Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: and Allah is well acquainted with all that they do.
"(Narrated) Muhammad bin Yahya, from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from Ali bin al-Hakam, from Ali bin Suwaid said: I said to Abu al-Hasan [as]:al-Kafi (fil Furoo'): al-Kulainy, Book of Nikaah, Chapter of Zina, vol.5, p.542, narration 6.
Sodomy & Homosexuality are Halaal?? !!!
(1) "(Narrated) Ali bin Ibrahim from his father from al-Nufaly from As-Sukoony from (Imam) Abu Abdallah [as] said: Amierul-Mu'mineen (Ali) [as] said: (al-Luwaat ma doon ad-dubur, wad-dubur huwal-kufr) Sodomy is in (anything) other than dubur (anal sex), for dubur [has multi meanings] is actually the Kufr (disbelief)".
The commentator on al-Kafi wrote: "It is possible to understand (from the statement) that Sodomizing (a man) is permissible"
(2) "(Narrated) Muhammad bin Yahya, from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from Muhammad bin Yahya, from Talha bin Zaid, from Abu Abdullah [as] said: The Messnenger of Allah [pbuh] said:al-Kafi (fil Furoo'): al-Kulainy, Book of Nikaah, Chapter: Who Let Others Sexually Molest Him, vol.5, p.549, narration 1.
Comment: May Allah curse the liars who lie on the Apostle of Allah [saw].
(3) "(Narrated Muhammad, from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from Ali bin al-Hakam, from Abdul-Rahman al-'Azramy, from Abu Abdullah [as] said: Amirul-Mu'mineen (Ali) [as] said:ibid, narration 3.
My Goddddddddd, men have uteruses??? hahahahahahahhahahaah what an Infallible, hehehheheehehe.
(4) "(Narrated) Muhammad bin Yahya , from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from Ali bin al-Hakam said: I heard Safwaan bin Yahya saying:al-Kafi (fil Furoo'): al-Kulainy, Book of Nikaah, Chapter: Women's anuses, vol.5, p.540, narration 2.
Comments: Typical Hypocracy condemned by Allah [swt] when He said:61:03-04 ...Why say ye that which ye do not? Griviously hateful is it in the sight of Allah that ye say that which ye do not. And is typical to the Devil Iblis' behavior 59:16 Like Satan when he says to man "disbelieve": but when (man) disbelieves, Satan says: I am free of thee: I do fear Allah, the Lord of the Worlds. Nevertheless, the Shi'ites are people who love to dive in swamps and isles of human waste.
(5) "(Narrated) al-Hussain bin Ali bin Yaqteen said: I asked Abul-Hassan [as] about the permessibility for the man to have anal sex with women, he [as] said: It was made halal (permissible) in the Book of Allah, when (Prophet) Lot said: 11:78 Here are my daughters, they are purer for you and he knew it was not the vagina they were after."Tafseer al-Ayyashi, vol.1, p.157; Bihaar al-Anwaar vol.21, p.98; Tafseer al-Burhaan vol.2, p.230
(6) "Narrated Abdullah bin Abi Ya'foor: I asked Abu Abdullah [as] about approaching women thru their anus, he said: No Problem. He then recited: 2:223 Your women are as tilth unto you, so approach your tilth when (or how) ye will ."Tafseer al-Ayyashi, vol.1, p.110;Bihaar al-Anwaar Baqir al-Majlisi, vol.23, p.98; al-Burhaan fee Tafseer al-Qur'an: Hashim al-Bahraani, vol.1, p.219; Wasaa'il al-Shi'a: al-Hur al-Amily, vol.3, chpater 73: An-Nikaah wa Aadabuh
Comments: This is another evidence on how mentally sick these Rabbis are, and how Satanic they get to distort the Words of Allah or their meanings to lead their followers to behave as the people of Prophet Lot, whom Allah has condemned in all Scriptures.
(7) Narrated Muhammad bin Yahya, from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from al-Barqiy reporting (Imam) Abu Abdullah [as] sa saying:
"If the man used the woman's anus, but did not ejaculate, there is no Ghusl on either one. But if he ejaculated, he must take a ghusl, not her."al-Kafi (fil Furoo'): al-Kulainy, Book of Tahra, Chapter: What Mandates Ghusl on the Man and Woman, vol.3, p.47, narration 8
Comments: Let us see what comment did Rabbi Ali Akbar al-Ghaffari give on this narration:
"The fellows (Shi'i Rabbis) dispute was over the Ghusl if the intercourse was in the woman's anus. The majority, among them the Sayyid, Ibn al-Junaid, Ibn Hamza, Ibn Idris, al-Muhaqqiq (al-Damaad), and the Allamah (al-Majlisi) in several of his books, are of the opinion that it is mandatory to take ghusl. The Sheikh (i.e., At-Tusi) in his al-Istibsaar as well as in his al-Nihayah, the Sadooq (Ibn Babawaih al-Qummi), Sallaar have all said it is not mandatory. As for the intercourse in the man's anus, they've also disputed it. The Sayyid Racist Imams ??? While Allah [swt] says: 49:13. O Mankind, We created you from a single (pair) of a male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each others. Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you, we find that those "Infallible" , who are the Deputies of Allah, preach racism in its ugliest form. While the following reports are sad, yet you will find them funny, so here we go:(1) "(Narrated) Ali bin Ibrahim, from Haroon bin Muslim, from Mas'adah bin Ziyad, from Abu Abdullah [as] said: Amirul-Mu'mineen (Ali) [as] said:al-Kafi (fil Furoo'): Book of Nikah, Chapter: Whom (the Imam) Disliked for Marriage Amongst the Kurdish, Negros and Others, vol. 5, p. 352, Narration 1.